Wednesday, July 15, 2009
The Linen Quest: a comparison
The Linen Quest is finally back! A little while ago I promised to provide a better comparison of colour so here's a little peek into my notebook. The white background should give a better comparison.
Ok, so working down each page:
1. This swatch is from a remnant I picked up a few years ago from Ewan Gardams which has since closed down and I was never able to find the same linen there again so I haven't reviewed it and not sure how helpful a review of it would be anyway. However, if I find something similar then I will.
2. Thea & Sami reviewed here.
3. Duckcloth - review from a fellow blogger coming soon! If you're in Australia and you want the superbuzzy linen (medium weight) I would suggest getting this one instead. It's the same colour and weight.
4. Sckafs - review coming soon!
5. Tessuti (white) - review coming soon!
6. Quilt Fabric Delights reviewed here.
7. Tessuti (fawn) - review coming soon!
8. Superbuzzy reviewed here.
9. Kelani reviewed here.
10. Duckcloth hemp - review coming soon! I'll also be reviewing the Duckcloth organic cottons.
If there is a linen listed here that you are desperate to hear more about leave a comment and I'll review it first.
Have you purchased linen recently? Would you like to be a guest blogger for The Linen Quest? Leave me a comment with your details or contact me directly via the email contact in my sidebar to take part!